Image: Shutterstock

Having a crush on someone makes you all excited about starting a new day. You would want to impress them and win them over in any way possible. If you are looking for texts to send to your crush, you are at the right place. Many find their hearts racing while talking to their crush. That's when texting comes in handy.

Texting allows you to plan your message or reply, and most importantly, you won't have to make eye contact with them. We have listed some fun and interesting texts to send to your crush in this post. Send these texts to your special person and let the love bloom.

Cute Texts To Send To Your Crush

  1. You look like Brad Pitt's younger version in your latest Insta pic.
  1. Ask me what is special about you, and I will sing 'Just The Way You Are.'
  1. Just the thought of you brings a smile to my face.
  1. I wake up every morning hoping to find your text.
  1. I want more of those dinner dates with you.
  1. I will send you a lifetime of 'Good morning' texts if you come and save me from this meeting.
  1. I don't want a superhero to come and save me when you are around.
  1. Loving you and being loved by you is all I want
  1. You looked cute in that beige jacket.
  1. Beauty and brain won't go together. You're an exception.
  1. Ice skating is no fun without a partner to fall with. Wanna join?
  1. There is no better book than your text messages.
  1. Your voice is music to ears.
  1. I don't feel you are far. God bless screensavers!
  1. If I meet you in my dreams tonight, will you make it true tomorrow morning?
  1. Tell me your celebrity crush, and I will give you ten reasons why you would look better with me.
  1. Talking to you takes my breath away
  1. Phone is the best invention. How would we talk in the middle of the night otherwise?
  1. Texting you have become my addiction.
  1. My day is incomplete without texting you.
  1. All I need is your hug.
  1. If you were a subject in school, I would have passed with an 'A+++'.
  1. There is nothing more enjoyable than talking to you.
  1. Forget math. We do good in chemistry.
  1. My life would have been so boring without you.
  1. Want to come over? We can have a wild party!
  1. Every song I listen to reminds me of you.
  1. Hi, I just wanted to say I was thinking of you.
  1. I lose track of time thinking about you.
  1. You're always my first priority.

Funny Texts To Send To Your Crush

  1. If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'fine-apple.'
  1. No matter what triangle you are, I will always be your 'right angle'.
  1. On a scale of 'a lot' to 'a lot more', how much do you think I like you?
  1. Your new hairdo reminds me of my next girlfriend.
  1. Looking at you feels like a road roller running over my heart.
  1. If the sun decides to take a break, you should replace it.You are hot!
  1. I lasted a full fifteen minutes during my meditation session. You think I'll be able to float in the air soon?
  1. You think my professor will believe me if I tell him aliens snatched away my homework?
  1. I have lost my phone. Please send me a text with a heart so I can locate it?
  1. Are you a time traveler? Because I absolutely see you in my future.
  1. Are you chili? Because you were the spice, I was missing in life.
  1. What did peanut butter say to the burger? Who cares! I just want to know if you wanna grab a bite with me?
  1. Are you lost on a deserted island? Because your reply takes forever to reach me.
  1. Have you ever fallen asleep in an Avenger movie?
  1. Do you have gravity? Because I am falling for you.
  1. I ran out of the shower to check my phone because I thought it was a text from you.
  1. If we were angels in heaven, how many days do you think we would be able to behave ourselves?
  1. Do you think I should text Zac Efron that I'm over him since I found you?
  1. What does it feel like to be the most gorgeous human in the world?
  1. You must be a magician. Every time I look at you, everything else disappears
  1. I had a dream where you asked me to take you for dinner. So, where would you like to go?
  1. Are you Google? Because you have everything I'm searching for.
  1. Do you believe in 'love at first text'?
  1. If we were to jump off an airplane with only one parachute, I'd give it to you because I have been flying in your love anyway.
  1. Do you think eating M&Ms with oatmeal is weird?
  1. If I were to participate in the next season of 'The Bachelor', would you like to be my pair?
  1. Do you want me to wear gym clothes when I meet you so that we can 'workout' things between us?

Flirty Texts To Send Your Crush

  1. I just broke the ice with this text. Care to pour some drink on it later tonight?
  1. I'm bold enough to text you first. So, please be kind enough to reply to me fast.
  1. Want to come over? For Netflix and chill?
  1. I just finished an amazing book that you would love. Why don't you come over and get it?
  1. Have no plans for the weekend? Come over and let's make some for us.
  1. I went through your Instagram, and I think you should start modeling.
  1. Each message I send you is attached with an invisible file of love.
  1. Do you want a partner in crime? Here I'm.
  1. I can't take my eyes off your smokin' hot pic.
  1. I don't mind sacrificing my sleep for you? You're special to me.
  1. You should warn me each time you upload a pic on Instagram. Your images burn my phone.
  1. I wonder how many more texts you will take to admit that you like me.
  1. I don't like a lot of people. Luckily you are not one of them.
  1. I hate playing flirting games. So, please message me first every morning. Okay?
  1. I was going to follow the "three day-no message" dating rule. But I really can't stop thinking about you.
  1. My heart stops beating whenever I get the notification of your text.
  1. If you ask me to pick between the basketball match and you, I swear I will record the match.
  1. You know, if 'out of sight' is 'out of mind', then 'in your inbox' is 'in your heart'.
  1. I discovered this brand new ice cream parlor, and if you go with me, you get a 100% discount.
  1. My face feels hot lately. Can I bury it in your neck?
  1. In my imagination, you confess your love for me, and we live happily ever after.
  1. Do you have extra room on your bed for me?
  1. Just checking if my text notification brought a smile to your face.
  1. Are you a ghost? Because I can see you even when my eyes are shut.
  1. Apart from stealing the heart of people, what do you do?
  1. Look at me. You will see your face in my eyes and your name in my heart.
  1. Watching movies alone is no fun. Want to give me company?
  1. You just took my breath away. Want to go out and get some fresh air with me?
  1. Do you like someone like me who texts first or someone like you who never texts first?
  1. Do you have any idea how cute you are?
  1. Let's do some adventure. How about we go on a date?
  1. Congrats! You have become a resident in my heart.
  1. How do you manage to look so cute and not get into trouble for it?
  1. Do you want me to make the first move, or should I wait for you to be inspired?
  1. Why is it that I cannot stop thinking about you?
  1. I always wanted to learn guitar. Would you like to tutor me?
  1. Two Pokemons are fighting in my yard. Come to my place right now. You don't want to miss this.
  1. You are in the top five in my list of favorite people.
  1. If you were here, you would see how stupidly I laugh at your texts.
  1. Has anyone ever told you that you have the sweetest smile in the world?
  1. I know you must be sleepy, but I don't want to stop this conversation.
  1. Should I uninstall my dating sites? I think you are the one.
  1. What's your plan for the weekend?
  1. You see how I look at you. What are you going to do about it?

Making the right move is important to attract the person you like. However, it could be tricky and may also cause bouts of nervousness, making it difficult for you to communicate appropriately. In such cases, texts work great. Pick a relatable text and make your crush fall for you.

The following two tabs change content below.

Siddharth holds a master's degree in communication and journalism from the University of Hyderabad. He has around six years of experience in various fields of writing and editing. As an associate editor at MomJunction, Siddharth edits and ensures the articles are aligned with the website's editorial standards. Having done a certification course in Relationship Coaching, he also writes on Relationships.... more